All Ampeers gain access to Exceptional Services & Amenities, including:
- Our boardroom fits 12 people around a large table. A phone is available for conference calls.
- The Mezzanine Meeting Room fits approximately 25 people at tables and 40 with seating arranged in a theater style.
- The Café style lounge is a place to eat lunch, have conversations and hold breakout meetings. This area is also ideal for receptions.
- Our Kitchen includes a toaster oven, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher.
- Free tea and coffee to save time and money!
- Secure bike storage on the ground-level.
- Free gym facilities and showers in the building.
- Custom-built natural FSC wooden desks.
- Private phone booths for private calls.
- Photocopier/Printer/Scanner available with wireless connection.
- High speed wireless and wired internet coverage.
- Staffed front desk reception area and administration support for mail, billing, and meeting room bookings.
- Community driven with lots of opportunity to connect and collaborate with mission driven and social purpose organizations.
- Events committee to organize initiatives such as our weekly yoga, run club, loud talking lunch and social events.
- Dog-friendly office so you don’t have to leave your loved one at home.
If you are interested in viewing our space or would like more information, give us a call at 604-343-4590 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.